Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Question Next: PHR - the force that drew me to DS2 originally

NPC

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:08:00 EDT
Subject: NPC

NPC
Native People's Circle
Oligarchic Council
Flag: Black Circular Ring on a Red field.
NOTE: Individual recognized "peoples" or "nations" also fly their own
"banners" also (or even in lieu of) nominal 'flag'.

Tech: GMS, especially GMS/H, Enh FCS and Sup Missile Guidance
Drive: HMT, Tracked and Wheeled
Weapons: Missiles supplemented by 'Guns'
Allies: Sometimes the LLP, Rarely RRR, IJK
Foes: PHR, NEA

TD (all Fast Wheeled)
Size 1 GMS/H (1 cap unused)
Size 2 2 x GMS/H (2 cap)
Size 3 3 x GMS/H (3 cap)
Size 4 4 x GMS/H (4 cap as cargo or (usual) Infantry transport)
Size 5 5 x GMS/H (4 as above plus 1 unused)

IFV (all Fast Wheeled)
Size 1 FT, Second APSW [Drop Troops]
Size 2 FT, RFAC/2 [Interface and recon]
Size 3 FT, GMS/H, PDS/Enh
Size 4 FT, GMS/H, SLAM/4
Size 5 FT, GMS/H, SLAM/5

APC (all Fast Tracked)
Size 2 FT x 2, GMS/L
Size 3 FT x 2, GMS/L, PDS/Bas
Size 4 FT x 2, GMS/H, Fixed HEL/2, PDS/Sup

AFV
Fast Tracked:
Size 4 2 x GMS/H, HKP/4 - MBT
Size 4 GMS/H, HEL/3, PDS/Enh - Assault Support AFV
Size 3 GMS/H, HKP/3, 'second' APSW - LBT
Fast GEV:
Size 3 GMS/H, SLAM/3, APFC - Fast Assault AFV
Slow GEV:
Size 4 GMS/H, MDC/3, PDS/Enh - Assault AFV

This is what I hope to field as my second choice personal Army - My
First
Choice?  Why the Great Bear Republic, of course!  That's still in work.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Question Next: PHR - the force that drew me to DS2 originally