Prev: RE: Movies Next: [OT] SDF Macross on DVD

Re: Movies

From: "Jeremy Seeley" <jseeley2@q...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:21:30 -0600
Subject: Re: Movies

> >For example:  Saving Pvt Ryan; Aliens; Predator.
> >
> >Suggestions?
>
> Fifth Element, Outland, Starship Troopers...

That's funny, I watched the Fifth Element yesterday.  Looking at my
collection, yep, I include Aliens and the two Predators, as well as
Starship
Troopers (its good if you want to see people ripped apart by bugs... yum
yum).  You can't forget Terminator 2 (especially the futuristic battle
scenes).  Enemy Mine and the Last Starfighter are also good.  Glory is a
good Civil War movie.  If you want low-tech combat, check out the
Gladiator
and the 13th Warrior.

Prev: RE: Movies Next: [OT] SDF Macross on DVD