Prev: Re: Movies Next: Re: Movies

RE: Movies

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:18:15 -0400
Subject: RE: Movies

I too would shoot for some anime

Venus Wars
Gaul Force
Armitage III
Bubblegum Crisis (SG2 or FMASk)
Robotech
  Yea I know, but there were some interesting
  ideas for DS2/SG2. I would love to do a SG2
  or DS2 game against the Invid.
Ghost in the Shell (for Fmask)

Non-Anime Sci-Fi
Red Planet (1999? 2000?) interesting robot probe ideas for SG2.
Terminator
Aliens (Duh. I know its been listed, but worth seeing again).

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051