Prev: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance Next: Re: Repost: Ronin War??

Re: Repost: Ronin War??

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:28:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Repost: Ronin War??

At 9:46 AM -0700 7/12/01, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:
>>But what I can't figure out for the life of me is: Does this stuff
come
>>pre-painted or not?  Has anyone heard yet?  It might be useful for
>>StarGrunt or DirtSide.
>
>Yes it does; and it's available already: check
>
>http://www.newwave.org/minis/cell/ronin/index.html
>
>The gallery has some interesting pics, and the FAQ explains how the
>game works pretty well.

Interesting, but from a purist tactical view, it looks like another
epic. I like my futuristic combined arms DSII frankly.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship movement and fast play Re: [FT] Fighter Balance Next: Re: Repost: Ronin War??