Prev: RE: [FT] Fighter Balance Next: RE: [FT] Fighter Balance

Re:(SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

From: Kevin Balentine <balentine_media@y...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:(SG) Has anyone rated up these forces........

These are just quick-hit ideas, totally unplaytested.
Have you tried using the vehicle rules for things like
the Maculator and Bio-Giant? That might work. Or,
giving them multiple "wounds" might work as well.
Given their background, you could try letting them
ignore one suppression result, but they would still be
pinned down by two or more.

We did play a game once with undead legionnaires. It
was a GMed scenario of a fight between Bauhaus and
Capitol. They were both unaware that a force of
legionnaires was in the area.

We played them straight up as the walking dead. They
ignored suppression results and required a "dead" roll
on impact vs. armor to be killed. They also didn't
seek out cover and had green or untrained quality.

Basically they just shambled toward whatever unit was
closest and fired if in range or moved forward for a
final close assault ... "Brains ... mmmmm."

A small number of undead made for a very tense game
with both sides eventually realizing they had to
cooperate to survive.

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/jleahy5555/myhomepage/collection.html">