Prev: RE: figure poses and MICVs Next: Re: David's vehicle design

RE: figure poses and MICVs

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:32:21 -0400
Subject: RE: figure poses and MICVs

I would imagine that an EMP Pulse is also a big red flag for artillery
saying "Shoot Us! We're comming through here!"

I expect the nastiest stuff will be non-electronic barriers.
Monowire (if it exists in the GZG universe).
Sticky Goo Puddles
Explosives that react with the material on the sole of a boot or uniform
material.
Pits with diamond crystal spikes.
Designer crystal caltrops that break into smaller caltrops if shattered.
Tumble Weeds made of fiber that resonates when in proximity to radio
frequencies (then you look for a set distortion pattern).
A field of superglue impregnated streamers.
And dozens of things that are so nasty I didn't think of them.

-----
Brian Bell
-----