Prev: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required) Next: Re: [FT] Fighter Balance (was: FT-Number crunching required)

Re: New FAQ, was...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:44:02 +0200
Subject: Re: New FAQ, was...

David Griffin wrote:

>You know, this all started out by my suggesting
>that a better FAQ would take the pressure off Jon
>to bring out FBIII or FTIII.

If you want [official] clarifications and answers to all vague rules
sections and questions, the job of updating the FAQ is a pretty major
part
of the job of writing FT3 in the first place.

The main problem is that Jon and us playtesters need to know what the
questions are in order to be able to answer them... and we're unlikely
ask the right questions, since we already know what the rules are
intended
to mean (as opposed to what it actually *says*, wherever those two
aren't
one and the same).

>I'm not going to take on this job, but I will
>put together *my* questions. First I need to
>go reread my books to make sure I'm asking the
>right questions and then I'll post. I'll keep
>them consise and limit my post to the questions
>I'd like answered the most.

That's a good start :-)

Later,

Oerjan