Prev: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR Next: RE: check those numbers...

Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:14:27 +0200
Subject: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR

> My point is that a F117 may be a bit less aerodynamic than eg a F15,
> but it still works pretty well as an aircraft.  I expect it would be
> easier to make it one OR the other, I'm just saying they're not
> incompatible.  Or maybe I'm just blithering.	     :-b...

A bit less is rather an understatement. It is impossible to fly without
its
computer-assisted control system.
Though this applies t omost modern fighters (From the F-16 onward,
IIRC),
which are naturally unstable to produce better maneuvrability.

Greeetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: NIFT Stealth II Trial AAR Next: RE: check those numbers...