Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 5 Jul 2001 11:27:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

On Thu, 05 July 2001, Andy Cowell wrote:

> Just my opinion, but I've always immediately placed the passengers
> outside the vehicle with a suppression marker.  Never really thought
> twice about it.

That's how I was taught. Maybe it's just a common sense thing, but I
honestly thought that was in the rules until I couldn't find it written
specifically.

I use that ruling, but in the recent playtest there was a situation
where a player didn't want to abandon a disabled vehicle. It got me
thinking about whether or not it should be required for a disabled
vehicle, or just for destroyed vehicles.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: New IF ships Next: Re: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out