Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed? Next: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out

Re: New IF ships

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 19:14:45 +0100
Subject: Re: New IF ships

In message <000f01c10560$3c04a060$1e0aa8c0@hqmknt04enu>
	  "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET> wrote:

[snip]

> My IF designs were normally MD6 and FP oriented; however, since Jon
made the
> models symmetric, I've reworked the designs so they're no longer
lopsided.
> Most of them below CH are still MD 6 (or higher), though, and I'll use
the
> asymmetrics for someone else.

Well, Jon _could_ bring out a range of asymmetric ships (either human or
a new alien race - maybe the not-streib ;-)

On of my friends first custom designs when I introduced him to FT was a
highly asymmetric Pulse-Torpedo gunship.

Charles

--

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields - shall we put it to bed? Next: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Bail Out