Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR Next: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

[SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:21:35 -0400
Subject: [SG2] Generic Weapons? (was Re: [SG] Crew Served Weapons???)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:55:20 -0400, adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca wrote:

>There are two crew-served weapons like this from the ESU figure line.
One
>is an automatic grenade launcher, and the other is a multi-barrel
>autocannon.  Good figs - I have a "battery" of three (mixed types) for
my
>ESU.

What does everyone think of these types of weapons released in a
"generic"
form, with either a generic crew member or no crew member at all?

The reason I ask is that I suggested to Jon that I'd like to pick up his
NSL
RAM mortar, minus the crew. I have NSL combat armour troops. I WILL get
some
NSL Jagers, including the HAMR team and the mortar. But I'd like a
mortar or
two for my NSL combat armoured guys, as well as my Japanese Mercs.

Jon said he'd think about it. Perhaps if there's a demand for it, he'll
make
the weapons available separately. It's not like they need special
castings (at
least not the mortar; the other weapons might if they are moulded into a
crew
member).

If interested, you might want to contact Jon.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,