Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR Next: [SG] About those mounted trops

Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 00:53:30 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Ryan M Gill wrote:

> At 11:55 PM +0200 6/28/01, Derk Groeneveld wrote:
> >rule book:
> >>
> >>  "An attacking unit has a Terror Effect if it contains either
weapons or
> >>  troops that instil great fear into their opposition - this
includes
> >>  FLAME/INCENDARY weapons, units with reputations for especially
vicious
> >>  hand-to-hand combat (eg: screaming Gurkhas brandishing sharp
implements)
> >>  and spiky acid-dripping alien thingies - or even units with
psychological
> >>  weapons such as bagpipes..."
> >
> >I had missed the bagopipes bit, but had noticed the ghurka bit ;)
>
> Does that mean you're ok with it since Jon thinks Bagpipes _will_
> cause terror effects to Sassanach forces?

Of course. Jon is our supreme being.

*grin*

Naw, I sill don't think bagpipes would generally get the bonus. But in
specefic scenario's they could (e.g. out of the mist comes this eery
noise... As opposed to 'across the parking lot comes rushing a bunch of
guys, one of whom is playing a bagpipe' ;)

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7O7V0JXH58oo6ncURAn2WAJ0ZH/EytdFH06aZFGIlRsa2b4dv9wCfcMQN
zyBqsG8oGJoge0N8qdkj5Q4=
=9QSy

Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR Next: [SG] About those mounted trops