Prev: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR Next: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:32:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGII] Ghurka Pipers - military trivia for the day - TERROR

At 11:55 PM +0200 6/28/01, Derk Groeneveld wrote:
>rule book:
>>
>>  "An attacking unit has a Terror Effect if it contains either weapons
or
>>  troops that instil great fear into their opposition - this includes
>>  FLAME/INCENDARY weapons, units with reputations for especially
vicious
>>  hand-to-hand combat (eg: screaming Gurkhas brandishing sharp
implements)
>>  and spiky acid-dripping alien thingies - or even units with
psychological
>>  weapons such as bagpipes..."
>
>I had missed the bagopipes bit, but had noticed the ghurka bit ;)

Does that mean you're ok with it since Jon thinks Bagpipes _will_
cause terror effects to Sassanach forces?

:)

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -