Prev: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: Re: Mounted Cavalry

Re: Fighter Customization Rules

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:39:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighter Customization Rules

I got parts to work, but I don't understand the why of the how...

Instead of:
http://www.seeleyhome.com/jeremy/fullthrust\fighters.htm

I tried:
http://www.seeleyhome.com/jeremy/fullthrust/fighters.htm

Jeremy, you might want to go through the whole site and check out the
slashes.

Likewise, some narrow-minded curmudgeons are irritated by constant
opening
of new browser windows, I think by the use of 'target' parms in the
URL's?
You might wish to consider toning that down, a bit.

Otherwise, while I'm still working my way through the fighters, I'm on
tinterhooks to see what you come up with for Aliens!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: Re: Mounted Cavalry