Prev: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:10:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Here are my feeble attempts at Federation Full Thrust
designs (though remember this is not so much an
attempt
to be accurate to the show, but rather an attempt to
build a fleet to use in our weekly games). Feel free
to critique. I have miniatures from different
sources so for instance two enterprise D miniatures
in different sizes get different class names and
statistics. The two Sovereign Explorer stats are
two possibilities for my new larger Enterprise E
miniature.

fed 1 is capitals, fed 2 is cruisers, and fed 3 is
light ships.

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwgriffin/fed1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~dwgriffin/fed2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~dwgriffin/fed3.jpg

Watch out, these things are kinda big.

Prev: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG] Next: RE: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]