Prev: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!) Next: Re: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?

Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!)

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:46:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!)

At 2:42 PM -0700 6/25/01, Don M wrote:
>Only for extended off horse service, zippers down the side make it easy
>trust me
>I can take my tanker boots off and put them on in seconds.

Would you in combat? Or just prior to combat? These guys are dragoons
right? Not Cavalry?

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: Mounted Cavalry (Dadada-dat-dada!) Next: Re: Size Class Escalation -- How high in Mass?