Prev: Small ships Next: [CON] Dragonflight 2001 Aug 24-26

Mounted Cavalry

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:22:34 -0400
Subject: Mounted Cavalry

Why mix OUDF kit and modern (or antique)
weapons like the M-79?

Second point: I don't buy figures in chaps. Just
don't go there. Visions of the Village People
dancing in my head... (ugh).

Third: If you can persuade Nic to do the same
thing that was done with the FSE and NAC
motrocyclists, that'd be good. Mould the horse
and the rider separate, that way you can easily
just produce different riders (so I can get some
real OUDF riders with OU rifles and SAWs). That
would be the best approach I think for general
utility/saleability. Probably for casting too.

Good Luck.

PS - Are you getting a mounted Gurkha
bagpiper too? <heh, sorry, couldn't resist>

Prev: Small ships Next: [CON] Dragonflight 2001 Aug 24-26