Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day

Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:00:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek rules?

Alan Brain prolly qualifies as the man who's done the most converting to
the original  series:
http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/ft/

I've a list of shipsthat was on the net, but I think has since
disappeared,
for just about all the Galoob Micro Machines . It might be in the list
archives, but I'll do some hunting on my own disks.

Most of these are strictly FTII, with some FB translations, but few big
rule changes. You can make energy allocation, directional sheilds,
sheild
reinforcement, etc., but where do you start getting into SFB complexity?

Well, the original SFB wasn't that complicated, but when you try to hang
TOO many special cases on it...

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Weapons of the Day