Prev: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation (was: [OT]Unpredictable AI) Next: Re: [SG] [FMAS] Cybermen

[SG] [FMAS] Cybermen

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:23:12 -0400
Subject: [SG] [FMAS] Cybermen

A friend came into a dozen or so cybermen.
Anyone got suggestions on how to stat these
for SG or FMAS?

I had thought good armour (D12). But beyond
that, and the fact they're slow (move as
encumbered), I can't actually recall what they
could or couldn't do. (A wee while since I saw
the Good Doctor).

Thoughts?

Oh, and anyone want to suggest to me how a
star spanning race can fail to be capable of
negotiating stairs? (Daleks) :)   <There are
some awful nice, but awful expensive 25mm
Daleks that I forsee appearing in FMAS and SG
on my table one day soon if my friend keeps up
his shopping>

Prev: Re: [ft] Fighter Momentum Conservation (was: [OT]Unpredictable AI) Next: Re: [SG] [FMAS] Cybermen