Prev: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

Re: [FT]SML question

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:56:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]SML question

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:38:59 EDT, Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
wrote:

>Allan assumes that AI and advances in
>science will make unarmed fighters a reality.	I assume this is a game
>and all "reality" issues are more or less relevant to the fun of
playing
>the game.

Well, to be honest, I agree with that, too. I got into the AI discussion
with
an offhand comment based on another "reality" discussion.

At least, I think that's how I Frankensteined the thread...

Realistically, I can see fighters not needing morale rolls. From a game
playing standpoint, I see that it balances the game properly. I DO use
fighter
morale (I also like "colour striking", as well).

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI