Prev: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT]SML question

Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:42:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:47:17 -0400 (EDT), Roger Books
<books@mail.state.fl.us>
wrote:

>The first suggestion  I expect to hear is "no morale rolls", in this
>case fighters are truly overwhelming from any viewpoint.

I was going to suggest that... :-) Of course, fighters aren't "truly
overwhelming" in high speed vector games. Well high speed games of any
type.
Get the speeds up and you can kiss fighters goodbye as a problem.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [FT]SML question