Prev: RE: [OT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI

[FT] Traveller Fighter Groups

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:54:15 -0500
Subject: [FT] Traveller Fighter Groups

Seeing that I run a highly modified Traveller RP campaign and getting
ready
to translate combat to the FT/DS/SG universe I have a thought or two
that I
was wondering if anyone else has answered...

In Traveller, the Zhodani have fighter groups that are linked via a
telepathic adept on the carrier for increased CnC. Any thoughts as to
the
effects in FT?

How about a point cost for teleporting infantry (Zhodani commandos,
would be
fast battle armour)

How about grav belts? (personal anti-gravity devices, basically all the
"good troops" have them) count as cavalry-ish?

I may have missed it somewhere in my travels, but has anyone done DS
point
conversions for the additional troop types in SG? Or the other various
systems?

Thanks,

Prev: RE: [OT] Unpredictable AI Next: Re: [OT] Unpredictable AI