Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Support the Origins Awards!

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:17:05 +0100
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

In message <017f01c0f973$57828260$0f8056d1@oemcomputer>
	  kaime@mindspring.com wrote:

[snip]

> In short, play them, not once but many times in many engagements, know
all
> of the Sa'Vasku rules, and then if you feel they are honestly still
broken
> suggest changes based on the whole picture.  From my experience maybe
custom
> big ships do need some work - I don't use custom ships for the
Sa'Vasku
> normally.  I'm not saying all may not have understood fully the
Sa'Vasku
> rules nor played them, I'm just speaking from my experience here in
Atlanta
> GA USA where we have a sizable group.
>
> Aimee
> *Engage Lurking Field*

Well, he does have a point, we _all_ should give the SV more of a
try. If I could convince my local group to try them (well, if I could
convince my local players to play FT rather than B5W...) I think we
should give them a try or three.

(Although, I am in favour of the rule change that has the power
requirement for pod launchers being from the Repair pool rather than the
attack pool, or at least part of it, simply of grounds of PSB).

Also, their peculiar mechanics do open up certain options (and I'm not
talking about giant cheese ships, or SV arsenal ships).

Charles

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Support the Origins Awards!