Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI

RE: Sa'Vasku

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku

--- Shawn M Mininger <smininger@yahoo.com> wrote:
... Custom ships....well,
> it
> doesn't take a brainiac to figure out the best
> tactic
> is a massive amount of power and a few stingers.
>
> I think that these changes go a good way toward
> better
> balancing things.

Two tactics that seemed to work pretty well
on me were loads of leech pod launchers and
loads of Savasku fighter squadrons. I suspect
there is more than one way a customized
Savasku ship can be made to be extra frightening.
I have also been skewered at extreme range by
lots of power and stingers, but it didn't make
me feel as helpless as the other tactics did.

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: [FT] Unpredictable AI