Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: RE: [FT]SML question

Taking pictures...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:48:19 -0400
Subject: Taking pictures...

At 9:19 PM +0200 6/18/01, Derk Groeneveld wrote:
>Some of the pictures do have a low depth of focus - sort of on purpose,
>make it seem larger than just a small miniature (selected wide open
>diaphragm). But the other pics should have a decent depth of focus?

F stop settings perhaps?

Have you a macro lens? Try the Macro lens adaptors with a wide angle
up close. Thats how you get neat effects of the big huge gun held by
the tiny girl (Trinity in the Matrix, "Dodge this!").

Oh, how long did the images take to process on the computer...just
for the edification of folks talking about miniatures web sites...

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: RE: [FT]SML question