Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [FT]SML question

Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:20:57 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

At 12:27  18/06/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Very good point. I haven't bought any figures "sight unseen". I have
either
>seen the figures myself, or had recommendations by people. On the other
hand,
>I also want to see the pictures. I won't buy figures from a line I
trust,
>even, if I can't see what I'm buying. For one thing, I want to know
that a
>ship, figure, vehicle, etc. listed in the catalogue is what I think it
is.

Back before the internet, and when there was only mail order via sea
unless
you really wanted to pay the cost of airmail. We would order a few
miniatures to look them over.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [FT]SML question