Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:11:19 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:25:21 +0200 (CEST) Derk Groeneveld
> <derk@cistron.nl> writes:
> <snip>
> >> GK is vastly better than Vulcan-Phalanx. There have been tests
where
> >GK shot
> >> down 9/10 incoming missiles, vs the Phalanx's 0/10. But a Phalanx
> >can be
> >
> >Yes. Makes for impressive video, as well ;)
> >
> And if that one hit is a "kill" then the other nine are irrelevant (We
> are talking FT here not the real world we all belong to)?

Mmm. Only if there were 9 fired at you, as opposed to 9 missiles using
different attack patterns, and different missile types.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE7LY18JXH58oo6ncURAiVYAJ4vjG/l+p0vBAVB6K9H81uLFlFOwwCgwg38
Sxm0dUcUV4rdNaO3QBdAQzw=
=l8MD

Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site