Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [FT] WotW #10 Damage Shields (Was Real Shields) (long)

Re: IMT Star Wars ship in good scale

From: devans@u...
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:19:24 -0500
Subject: Re: IMT Star Wars ship in good scale

***
Who else has gotten any of the IMT starships from Star Wars. The Cruiser
is
just under three inches long and very nice. The Landing ship model as is
won't be too good, but the two "wings" turned lent\gthwise and a central
structure added to the lower center will turn it into a neat carrier
design
think.
***

Sorry, but it sounds like you're talking about the AMT/Ertl Mini
snap-together Episode one kits, right?

I like the size and shape of the Cruiser very much, but thought the spot
paint and plastic color didn't work so well, and I do so love things
that
don't need more paint.

I thought the Droid Carrier/APC (Large Transport) was the surprise, as
the
shading paint seemed to work very well. Too bad I'm not much into DSII.
Might still work as a space transport.

Big 10-4, good buddy, on the Landing Ship, though, as I seem to be
getting
the kits in sets of four, I was wondering if I couldn't marry the wings
the main body of Sith Infiltrator.