Prev: Re: Re: [FT] ADFC Re: Painting FT models Next: Ghurka's uploaded

Re: 2nd CanAm

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2nd CanAm

Certainly nothing wrong with that. If you wanted
to give them a little leeway, you could design
variants of your design that made slight differences
(more PDS, less PDS, Pulse vs. salvo missile,
whatever)
but there's no reason why you should.

Just do decent designs and playtest. I played a
scenario where the designs were so bad I was
little better than a practice target for my
opponent. Mainly it was just poor matching rather
than poor design (salvo missiles against a lot
of Kra'vak).