Prev: Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [LST] Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

[LST] Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:14:50 -0500
Subject: [LST] Re: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance?

Just to clear up a bit of my confusion, Roger:

***
> Should it be a part of the main rule system? Definitely not. I'd
rather
see
> the PDS capability of class 1's dropped, first. It was a kludge,
though
an
> acceptable one, to begin with.

It lets small ships defend themselves from fighters.  I see it as
a necessity.
***

Is the above any less comprehensible than your post repeating almost all
of
mine? Are you commenting on the other parts by omision?

Is your answer, then, that you'd rather all beams have PDS capability? I
didn't say I wished it dropped, just rather than have ALL beams...