Prev: RE: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [FT] ADFC Re: Painting FT models

Re: [FT] 2nd CanAm

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:10:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] 2nd CanAm

> > >	  4. Of course, the winner is the one who does the
> > > most with the least
> > How so, what are the victory conditions?

Probably ("points you destroy"+"points you have left on table")/"points
you
bring on table"

There has also been a request to allow New Israeli & Islamic Fed ships
into
the mix, which is okay with me--in fact, it may be interesting to have
just
a straight NI vs IF battle, rather than have Big Four units.

Of course, the NI would not get their various non-standard capabilities
except as rationalization of standard capabilities ("NI Stealth-1 ships
work
exactly like anyone else's ships with Screen-1").

Prev: RE: [FT] Should all Beams fire at fighters/ordinance? Next: Re: [FT] ADFC Re: Painting FT models