Prev: Re: Scratch building help Next: Re: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust

[SG2] - More Terrain For Sale!

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:48:35 -0400
Subject: [SG2] - More Terrain For Sale!

Hi all,
    Once again, I have a terrain collection that needs a new home.  It's
the
Crusader Gothic City set - Over 50 pieces you combine to make any
combination of buildings and other structures.

    This set was up for auction on e-bay and I believe that Crusader
closed
the auction down just to keep his own stuff from underselling him.
Anyway,
if you are interested and would like to see some photos of what is
included
just click this link and you should see some nice examples as well as
the
kit contents.

    This kit is still new in the box and is ready for a new home.  I'm
looking for $75.00 for the set - it retails for $100.00.  If you are
interested, please contact me OFF LIST at scspieker@yahoo.com  I can
accept
money orders, bank checks, and Paypal payments.

    Whomever purchases this set will also get a completed gothic ruin -
painted and based.  This ruin is the set that comes with the 40K boxed
game
(sorry I don't have any photos of it).	However, it is very nicely done.
 If
anyone else is interested in finished terrain, I do have a complete 4' x
8'
'Lustrian / aztec' terrain table for sale.  This table is four 4'x2'
sections which can be changed to fit your table size as well as your
layout
needs.	This table is worth over $600 (retail), I am looking for
somewhere
around $450.00.

Thanks for your time,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: Scratch building help Next: Re: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust