Prev: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: Re: GZG/WCCII Game

Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:19:34 EDT
Subject: Re: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

> From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
> Date: 2001/06/07 Thu AM 01:10:01 EDT

Hi, Beth!

> Some one took a Bonaparte?? Mighty courageous move, did they get extra

> "daring" points for that? ;P

Well, the Bonaparte was available to be used. Everyone could choose one
of those stock fleets or build a fleet of their own to the fleet
specifications. I don't know if anyone actually used it.

So, ummm... what's wrong with the Bonaparte (he says, eyeing is almost,
finally, completely painted FSE fleet)?

Oh, I just realized the reason no one built soap bubble carriers. It's
because the ship had to be in the Fleet Book, or it had to be listed in
the description as an "official" variant. D'oh!

Allan Goodall	  awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust Next: Re: GZG/WCCII Game