Prev: [rant] The Website thing... Next: Re: [FT] JTLs Genre fighters

Re: fireteams/squads and marine carriers

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:23:22 -0400
Subject: Re: fireteams/squads and marine carriers

At 1:47 PM -0400 6/7/01, Thomas Barclay wrote:

[snip]

>integrity distance. Note: In conversations with
>Allan offline about how to avoid "commander-at-
>the-back" syndrome, one thought that has
>occurred to me is making the 6" auto transfer
>radius be QUALITY inches.

Meaning that a better experienced Platoone leader and Squad Leader
aren't necessarily communicating via voice, but by sign language and
other non verbal signals. Makes sense too. Experienced troops
coordinate better and their military machine works much faster more
more smoothly.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	  The gunshow loophole isn't		 - NRA -
-	     keep federal laws out of private lives	       -

Prev: [rant] The Website thing... Next: Re: [FT] JTLs Genre fighters