Prev: Re: [FT] Space Vikings, Independent FT Uuniverses Next: Re: Fighter bay design (was: FT-Fighters and bays)

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

The Babylon Project (RPG) Earthforce Sourcebook
already converted all the ships over to full thrust.

The interceptor battery can fire as a PDS. I can't
remember offhand if normal pulse batteries can as
well, but I can look it up.

If you can find a copy of the Earthforce Sourcebook
your worries are over.