Prev: Armour generator Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:22:39 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:50:10 -0700 (PDT), David Griffin
<carbon_dragon@yahoo.com> wrote:

>For my UN forces, I have actually different fighter
>miniatures (EA thunderbolts vs. EA starfuries). For
>the rest it's just impossible to tell until you see
>them in action.

How do you tell, though, once they are in action? Do you letter the
bases and
write it down ahead of time? Or is it on the honour system? How do you
keep
track of multiple types, such as interceptors and heavy fighters from
the same
carrier?

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Armour generator Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays