Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Armour generator

Re: [FT] JTLs Genre fighters. Incomplete.

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:18:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] JTLs Genre fighters. Incomplete.

John Leary wrote:

> --- Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>

> XXX
> The rebel player
> > loses if only units with
> > major characters survive the battle.
> I presume this is a typo and should read;
> ...major characters 'DON'T' survive the battle.
> XXX

No, it is what I meant, it means that the rebel named characters won the
day only by the simple fact that they cannot be destroyed.  It means
that all of the non-cute/unnamed spearchuckers have been slain.  A
squadron of named torpedo fighter pilots flying from a carrier with
major characters is unstoppable; unless, all of the fighter bays are
taken out.

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Armour generator