Prev: Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

From: "bill_armintrout" <bill_armintrout@E...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:11:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

> OK Bill, I'll forward this on to my ISP; is anyone else still having
the
> same trouble?

I found out what the problem is. Apparently some spammers in the Ukraine
forged my email address as the sender of some spam they send out two
weeks
ago. That was enough to get my email address added to various anti-spam
filters. The only practical solutions seems to be to change my email
account. (sigh)

Jon: Send me the faction descriptions whenever you can; everything else
here
is ready to go. (If you want to see the Excel spreadsheet with all the
info
for your check-out, let me know.)

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://theminiaturespage.com

Prev: Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: FT Fighters - Indicating Types Question