Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

I agree. However, in a campaign, it might be
ok for replenishment of destroyed fighters
once they're out of the battle and before the
next one. Of course replenishment ships work
well for that too.

Heck the Savasku "build" their fighters on the
fly, much less uncrate them. Maybe the author
can score some drone wombs from the Savs.