Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 15:14:51 -0400
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays

> Let's see, Fighter Cost, assuming thrust 4 FTL capable carrier:
> So a squadon of fighters costs: 68.71, this changes with thrust
> So a squadron of fighters in cargo space costs 35.14
>
> Hardly a fair trade off for taking a bit more launch time.
>
> (Did I miss any hidden costs Oerjan? :)

plus screens, plus anything else percentage based.  I'd say boxed
fighters
would take several hours--to pick a number, say six hours minimum--to
uncrate, prep, fuel, arm and set up, and you'd need an unoccupied
fighter
bay or similar maintenance facilities and crew.

Prev: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays Next: Re: FT-Fighters and launch bays