Prev: RE: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site

[FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

Anybody have a source for the following:

Battlestar (from Battlestar Galactica) in FT
scale (4" or so). Used to be one from Comet
but can't find those anywhere so far.

Stellardyne Ark Royal or other standins for
ships seen in Space Above and Beyond (carrier
Saratoga and hammerhead fighters)

Spaceship Yamato miniatures of a reasonable
size (I'd expect 4-5" or so for something big).
Seems like the ones I can find are very small
possibly due to the SY game scale?

Thanks.

Prev: RE: Kinetic Shields Next: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site