Prev: Re: [OT] What makes a good miniatures web site Next: [FT] Looking for Certain Miniatures

RE: Kinetic Shields

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Kinetic Shields

I didn't mean to imply by MY post that there was
a play balance problem. I don't know about Phalons
because I haven't played with them much, but the
Kra'vak seem play balanced. I do feel a little sick
with my shield 2/armored ships against the Kravak
and feel better protective measures should be
available. I also feel that armor should have more
effect (spreading out the damage more than it does)
but I have no reason to believe this isn't accounted
for in the costs.

--- "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"