Prev: RE: [FT] Real Shields (or better armor) Next: Re: Cannon - What makes something Cannon?

Cannon - What makes something Cannon?

From: kaime@m...
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:33:24 -0400
Subject: Cannon - What makes something Cannon?

I mainly lurk here on the list, but in my own GZG group in Atlanta GA
USA
and here on this list there is talk of some material being Cannon or not
being Cannon.

What makes something Cannon and who decides if it is or isn't Cannon?

Seems there are a lot of web sites up that claim to be Cannon or at
least
have Cannon material - who or what situation gave them this status?

Our group of thirty or so players here in Atlanta are starting the
process
of developement of rules and history material.	Naturally, I became
curious
about why some material created by others is and some isn't Cannon.

Thanks in advance,

Aimee

Prev: RE: [FT] Real Shields (or better armor) Next: Re: Cannon - What makes something Cannon?