Prev: Re: Sensors and Zooplankton Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

From: "bill_armintrout" <bill_armintrout@E...>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:58:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?

> I've just had a reply from my ISP saying that they think the problem
is
now
> fixed and the blocks removed - can anyone who's had trouble getting
through
> to me please try again, and we'll see if it works now?

This one's going to both addresses - let me know if you get it twice,
Jon!

Another thing I need for the Directory is a brief description (2-4
sentences) for each of the major factions for which starship miniatures
are
available. I was going to work from the descriptions in the rulebooks,
but I
don't see any.

I need descriptions for:  ESU, FSE, Islamic Federation, NSL, NAC, OUDF,
Outrim Coalition, Phalons, Sa'vasku, Kra'vak, UNSC.

Also, could you explain the significance of "GF Range"? This is listed
in
the online catalog as if its another faction, but includes ships that
look
to belong to the other groups. (i.e., should we list GF 006 under UNSC
rather than GF Range?)

Are the Brigade Models 1:3000 ships part of the FT universe?

- Bill Armintrout, editor
The Miniatures Page
http://theminiaturespage.com

Prev: Re: Sensors and Zooplankton Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: GZG Email?