Prev: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept Next: RE: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot

RE: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 07:56:24 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

I would second the ideas of such a system.  The FT system is simple
enough as a whole that it could flex a bit in this area and not break.
 I used to be a  huge fan of the Mekton Zeta system which allowed you to
build just about anythign mechanical.	Great system, took into account
issues of space and weight efficiency vs point costing .

Eli