Prev: Re: Sensors Next: RE: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:21:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

On  1-Jun-01 at 08:50, Alan and Carmel Brain
(aebrain@austarmetro.com.au)
wrote: >
> [...]

Just remember the Hero System is broken.  You have to have a good
GM to say "No, that is unbalancing" otherwise things quickly
become absurd.

Roger (GMed more Champions games than I can count)

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: RE: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept