Prev: GZG Email? Next: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: GZG Email?

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:16:19 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Email?

***
Did Jon Tuffley ever get his email situation straightened out? I noticed
that Paul Owens' page (http://www.gtns.net/gzg/index.html) still links
jon@gzg.com, which seems to be a dead address.
***

His last post to the list was from that address, but I have a faint
recollection that he gave another for contacting him directly. Alas, I'm
having a mature moment, and can't find any mention in a previous post.

I'm also remembering others having a bit of a wait until getting a
response
from him. Unless, of course, you got an address 'doesn't exist' msg.

Prev: GZG Email? Next: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept