Prev: [SGII] Leader Loss/ Leading from the Front Next: Re: [SGII] Leader Loss/ Leading from the Front

[SGII] Firing while still

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:31:13 -0000
Subject: [SGII] Firing while still

Hi,

It strikes me that there is no advantage to staying still as you fire,
so
defensive fire and attacking fire have the same level of effectiveness.
feel that if I am running forward I have a huge disadvantage while
attempting to shoot anything (I have attempted to run and shoot
paintballing, although this is nothing like warfare in almost every
important respect, you do have to pull a trigger and aim which I have
found
nigh-on impossible while running hell for leather to a bunker).

What about allowing one of the dice to be rolled twice taking the better
of
the two values if a squad uses both activations to shoot at an enem
targtet?

Richard
_

Prev: [SGII] Leader Loss/ Leading from the Front Next: Re: [SGII] Leader Loss/ Leading from the Front