Prev: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 01:04:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

At 2:37 PM +1000 5/30/01, Beth Fulton wrote:

>Well it'd be harder to find whales if they clammed up (which they
>periodically do anyway), but I was actually talking about
>zooplankton (max about 5cm long).

For some reason I thought you were talking about the great beasties
that munch on the wee beasties.

So do the Zooplankton make noise or something?

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm)