Prev: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm) Next: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:37:42 +1000
Subject: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

G'day,

 >Are those Not So Wee Beasties wandering
 >around all quiet like or are they really really chatty?
 >Its my understanding that they are chatty.
 >If they suddenly clammed up one day because
 >they realized you were listening in to their
 >conversations how easy would it be?

Well it'd be harder to find whales if they clammed up (which they
periodically do anyway), but I was actually talking about zooplankton
(max
about 5cm long). That's why it seemed weird that we can follow just one
of
those around (or pay attention to whole school or whatever you want to
do
in between), but can't figure out what kind of ship that is over there.
But
like I always say I'm NO engineer!!!!

 >I've got to iron out the more simple Heavy
 >Bomber concept first. Then I'll work up the
 >sensor ideas more thoroughly....a
 >convergent SWACS concept.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Getting nailed from Way Far Away (tm) Next: Re: Sensors Fr: [FT] Simultaneous Fire